Saturday, March 22, 2014

Steve McCambridge: A Power Hungry and Desperate Head of School

Oh BOY. Lots happening lately.

I am really careful not to get any specific student in trouble, or even past teachers in trouble. Jeanette and Steve have withheld letters of recommendation from past teachers and have refused to be named as references. They mean business. Don't cross them, right? I'm waiting for a brave administrator or teacher to sue them for slander--but educators never have money or time. And J and S know it.

I also try not to call Steve names. I want him to be seen for his lack of credentials, his incompetence, and his inappropriate behavior as the leader of a school. Otherwise, readers will think I'm just a bitter teacher who's been fired.

Well today, I've had it.

STEVE IS A BAD MAN.

I'm waiting to publish some student submissions. When you read these, you'll be pissed too. Waiting until I know it's safe to publish. Until then, I will blast Steve.

He is a power hungry freak and deserves not only to be fired but to be sued. In the States, if the school didn't fire him, there would be a lawsuit. A class action suit. We'd have advocate groups and parent groups helping to get him out. In Cambodia, no one stands up to him no matter what he does. If you're a student who tries to stand up to him, you're kicked out. It's a form of colonialism. You hear that, Dan Pritzker? That's what going on while you're not there.

Poor students. My heart hurts today. I'm angry that I can't do more than write on this blog.

Teachers who were fired recently, 2013-2014, write me at jpaproblems@gmail.com. Tell me what happened. I won't publish your name and I'll put your email up on the blog, verbatim. If you are a teacher recently hired by Steve and you've come across this blog, good for you. You're a responsible teacher doing their research. He's desperate for teachers, yet he won't blink before firing you at a whim. Email me if you have specific questions. I'd love to chat.

I will not stop writing on this blog until Steve McCambridge is gone, and a new head of school is instated. Then, I'll wait until proof comes in that she or he is a qualified administrator, cares about the students, and cares about Cambodia and Khmer people. But if it's a power hungry freak like Steve, I'll do the only thing I can as someone with no real power. I'll keep writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment